Category: The Guardian – Weekend
26-December-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Zone 301 Clues & Answers
- Charlie __, gardening show presenter
- Rob __, director of When Harry Met Sally...
- Well-meaning monarch, according to the carol?
- Isabelle __, star of The Piano Teacher (2001) and Amour (2012)
- Sunday in Spanish and Portuguese
- Midwestern river and state
- Early campaigner against oppressive taxation - or an upmarket chocolatier
- __ O'Connor, author of Everything That Rises Must Converge
- Sir Francis __ (1540-1596), naval captain
- 26 December is __ Day
- What is celebrated on the 13th day of Christmas?
- What my true love gave me today, according to the song
- One of a group of words with the same spellings but different meanings
- The __, 2015 comedy starring Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro
- Bell in the Palace of Westminster
- Glam rock band headed by Marc Bolan
- Whence came 2?
- Political entity that came to an end on 1 November 1922