Category: The Irish Independent Cryptic
11-July-2019 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Zone 301 Clues & Answers
- Nearly all the conifers are mountain plants
- Business colleagues are staunch allies
- They shoot horses?
- Obstinate creatures trodden underfoot
- Closely studying Post Office telephone call
- Caress, being very affectionate with the French
- Can one old line of pillars look different?
- Veto about to stick!
- Introduced the editor now in office
- What litigants and tennis-players must do
- Autumn victim of November 5th is a scapegoat
- Feel sure they are difficult to catch inside
- Treatin chemical in an unusual way
- Dianas failed to make a hit - sacked
- Formal description of carbohydrate
- Victor gets an embrace and nothing more