Category: The Irish Independent Cryptic
8-February-2019 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Zone 301 Clues & Answers
- First-class students
- Work hard to refashion rivets
- Lower profit by the girl
- Face that shows how old Violet is!
- A resume to reform the law
- Merciless-sounding needle
- I denigrate a Cypriot, maybe
- They display bathroom equipment
- Gives expression to the truest version
- Held back by trade being in the red?
- It needs considerable resources to change the law
- Sharp answer about legal misdeed
- Lacking any definite scale for a beneficial medicine
- One of the accent colours used for battle
- This is existing in the agreement I typed
- The scope of the Bard?