Category: The Irish News Cryptic
9-February-2019 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Zone 301 Clues & Answers
- Some of the formalities for African state
- Their work will assist those who operate on joints!
- Part of a solid, old-fashioned image
- Routed another way for this
- Man upset about the church music
- One with high aspirations, but its not the same after I do business
- Just the thing for removing ill-feeling
- Its a household word for long-term loan
- The others need space for a place of relaxation
- Could it be a triumphant caper by a sporting enthusiast?
- What he produces appears in the magazine
- One in French river connected with the sea
- You could find us to be dim-witted
- A social occasion for the bounder
- The boy to adopt a prayerful attitude, we hear
- Not queues of couples at the Register Office!
- They could be ones star administrators
- Put up large stake for a scaffold